Social Icons

Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

To the front!

So, sure I was exhausted from going to the Husky Olympics with the pack yesterday but I really felt like designing some rooms last night after we had dinner... or lunch? I'm not sure where our day went but it was fun. 



Finally I have my full sized floor plan views to share with everyone! I learned from my mother how to try out some color with these and will be doing that in a few days after I get some copies made. We still aren't decided on what our outside color will look like but I think I will pick up some color options for The Hubs later today and then draw up some mocks. As you can see we will be doing a rock accent on the front of the house. We are hoping to carry this back to the back wall of the house as well. I am super excited about the natural look and thankfully so is The Hubs. 

We went to a new antique/ estate house the other weekend and found some amazing things for the house... as much as the hubs wants this crazy red cabinet we just dont have the place for that to go... but its nice to see that he is suggesting colors! We then headed into the back room of this place and found the Venetian mirror mecca.... boxes and boxes and boxes of them in all sizes and shapes! I cant even tell you how excited I was to see this!!!! And for once they didnt cost an arm and a leg for a bigger one. We had found a smaller one that was kinda pretty but not everything that I ever dreamed of at the same place where we found the overpriced table... for about $1100. yes. gross. No thanks. This new place had the large ones for $350. yep. I'll take them all thank you. :) I kid I kid! 
We then found a ton of cast iron in that same back room! Oh so exciting! I cant wait to bring some of this to the new home and get to decorating. 

I am more than excited to do that part of it all, I know it will be overwhelming but I am ready for it. We have a very different style and its exciting to know that when we have people over there will be something different and weird to look at and something that really can tell about our adventures :)   

2 comments:

  1. Blueprints really are a work of art. Im not sure if you're allowed to keep them, but if it were me - I would have it mounted and framed. Im really excited for you guys!! My dream is to build my own house from the ground up; been doin lots of research on insulation and drywalls and everything you can think of. Hopefully that gets put to good use someday :D GOODLUCK!!! Cant wait to see it evolve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is ryan d. btw ^ dont know why it has me as "unknown"

      Delete

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text